Tuesday, March 6, 2012

and how would you spell them?

Breagan (BREE-gen not BRAY-gen)
Alayni (Uh-Lay-Knee)
Kaisley
Madelie (Mad-Uh-Lee)
Lyrica

I did not make any of these names up. I found them on a website for uncommon girl names and these were the better ones.

Opinions? Not using any of these names for my children. Only one i somewhat like is Madelie, but spelled Madalee.|||You didn't make them up, but that doesn't mean they are real names.

Breagan is the only one that might be real, and if it is, it's definitely a boy's name.|||I have no problem with any name but I wish parents would remember that the kid has to go through life with the name that they chose, often for some reason that has nothing to do with the success of the child. Our first question when we picked our children's names was: How are peers going to react to it? Then, how are teachers? And finally, how is a prospective employer going to visualize the person holding this name? My feeling is: Pick a first name that others will not have difficulty pronouncing, spelling or feeling comfortable with. Save the creativity for the middle name which becomes an initial anyway.

For instance, if your surname is Schmidt, don't you dare name your son Fuller.|||In my opinion alone I think names that you can't pronounce are an embarrassment for a child and everyone she may meet. They are all daft and over complicated except Kaisley which sound a bit harsh and made up for the hell of it. To be honest I think they are all dreadful.|||I really like those names:) but then again, i like unusal names like Xenia for a girl and Alexavier for a guy. But I also like Madelie, it original, feminine, yet it seems like it should be a classic|||Hmm...i like how the Alayni and Madelie one sound, but i feel there isnt a way to make them look good. Kaisley is kinda cute. Like a mix of Kelsey and Paisley. Lyrica is nice but i wouldnt use it.|||I don't like any of them. They sound trashy to me.|||Briegan
Alayni
Kaisley
Maddelie
Lyrica

I kind of like them. The name Lyric (not Lyrica) has always been my favorite weird name.|||Kaisley is the only one that is remotely tolerable.
Maybe: Paisley, Reagan, Oakleigh, Kaymie, Leighton, Lucy.

God bless! : )|||They're actually pretty good, good job! But they seem like alterations of more common names:
Alayni - Alaine/Elaine
Madelie - Madeline

My favorite is: Madelie|||Briegan
Alanie
Kayslie
Madalee
Lyrica

i would have to agree with you that Madalee is the only really nice one...|||I actually know someone who has a 4 year old named Madalie.
I think it's super cute.

Not a fan of any of the others though.|||i like
Breagan (BREE-gen not BRAY-gen)
Kaisley

the other ones just sound foreign|||I like Alyani

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment