Friday, March 9, 2012

I wasn't initially pleased to see this trade. Hopefully this will turn out good like the Arroyo trade.|||Kearns and Lopez are solid young players. I think the Reds may have payed to steep of a price to help out their bullpen.|||Yawn...not much quality here except for Lopez, though Bray could be a good one in time. This trade won't be a diference-maker for either side.|||I am a Nats fan and the only problem i have with this trade is they got rid of Bray who is a good young pitcher. That was a big mistake in getting rid of him|||zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz|||Means Soriano is moving...|||Reds fan here, kinda disappointed, but i'll get over it. I heard bray is a future star so i'm feeling a little bit better about it. I really hate to see kearns go because he is an all-around outfielder, he can hit, run, and field. My only problem is trading for Royce Clayton, thaqts a big WTF. should have just gotten another prospect, because my reds have a ton of infielders, including castro, freel, olmedo, encarnacion, hatteberg, aurilia, and phillips, so 7 people to play 4 positions, now make that 8.|||i think that the reds are stupid and im not sure what they were thinking sure they got some bullpen help but the help sure wasnt worth the price. Felipe Lopez is a very good ss who is a all around player he can run hit for av and power he can field i also think that kearns is a solid ball player.the biggest reason this doesnt make sence to me is b/c they are in the pennant race i jus dont get it|||Being a Reds fan for 31 years, I think this trade may work. It is not the hitting that has been the problem, it is the pitching and defense. Felipe Lopez, despite being a good hitter, was rotten on defense. Austin Kearns will be missed, but at least that is one less strikeout in the lineup. When a team has three big men in the lineup, that is three chances in a row of strikeouts, especially when all three swing for the fence.

People need to stop getting so attach to players that they lose sight at what is important to the team. Defense and pitching win ball games. Look at the teams that have won the World Series in the last few years. Big men like Kearns can be replaced and shortstops like Lopez are easy to replace. Neither was an all-star. If the Reds traded an all star or potential all-star, then I would have a problem. Neither were all-stars.|||They must REALLY like Bray. Looks like the Nats are getting drunk in celebration over this one.|||I hate the trade personally. I am probably the biggest Austin Kearns fan and I did like Lopez. Yes, they did need pitching, and it might help them out but I wish they would have gotten rid of someone other than kearns. I'm in Louisville, Ky and watch the reds play every day and now I guess I'll only see Kearns when Reds are playing Nationals. I think getting rid of Dunn would have been a better deal. Dunn isn't great defensively and his average has been hovering around .240 for the last few years.

火车采集器
  • vegetarian times
  • vacation rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment