Friday, March 9, 2012

I need some suggestions on what to read next. I'm on a personal reading marathon. =]

Here are my top 3 favorites to get you guys started:
1. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
2. The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
3.A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

You may add more to your list of 3 if you want. I'm just looking to see what's popular in the YA market now. Thanks!|||I love the hunger games and the gemma doyle trilogy! I also like,
1. Harry Potter
2. The Mortal Instruments
3. Graceling|||1. Bras and Broomsticks by: sarah mylnowski
2. Dream factory by: brad barkley
3. Heaven looks a lot like the mall by: wendy mass|||1. jessica's guide to dating on the dark side by beth fantaskey
2. hunger games trilogy by suzanne collins
3. the host by stephanie meyer|||1. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. Night World Series by L. J. Smith|||1. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
2. Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Patterson
3. In Summer Light by Zibby O'Neil

These are all so excellent... They aren't just my favorite YA books. They are some of my favorite books of all time ever. (Because the novels we read as youngsters are the novels that will us forever. They are indelible.)|||The Hunger Games Trilogy

Harry potter Series

Eragon Series

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment