Saturday, March 3, 2012

I was just wondering if I should buy it? Is it a good book?

Here are books that I enjoyed:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/156鈥?/a>|||I thought it was wonderful! Sorry, but your goodreads profile is private, and I don't feel comfortable adding you as a friend. :) I actually wasn't a huge fan of fiction before I read these, if that tells you anything. It also incorporates Victorian Era history, so it's not all fantasy. I'd suggest reading it, if you in for trying something new. :)|||Yes, it's a very interesting trilogy. It takes place during the Victorian age, initially in India and later in England. The story is about a teenager named Gemma, her best friends at an all-girl's boarding school, and a mysterious/handsome Indian boy named Kartik. It's a supernatural historical novel with some adventure, suspense, mystery, and romance. Book 2 of the trilogy is called REBEL ANGELS, followed by THE SWEET FAR THING.

There's also a movie in the works, as far as I know, but no cast yet.|||Yes it was very good.
Unfortunately, my sister and I both agreed that it was the best of the series, so be prepared for somewhat of a let down if you want to find out what happens to all the characters.
I recommend your reading it.|||Yes, it is a very good book, if you like that sort of thing. It's a trilogy, too, and the second and third books are very good as well.|||oh my god don't you luv the private series?! i luved them is the privilege book good? oh i think you should try reading the pretty little liars series they are so juicy and good|||yes
it's a really good book
i luv it
and the title says everything
its good and at the same time its bad|||YES! It is awesome!!!! lol

火车采集器
  • pocket bikes
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment