Friday, March 9, 2012

Deadly little secret: by Laurie Stolarz
The Forest of hands and teeth :Carrie Ryan
evermore: alyson noel
a great and terrible beauty:Libby bray|||How long is the trip? Out of all these, I suggest A Great And Terrible Beauty. It is very long so you won't finish it halfway through your trip, and by far the best out of the 4--all of which I've read.|||I've never read any of them. Sorry.

Answer my question? Thank you.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
-_-_-|||The forest of hands and teeth. How long is the trip? Why not take all four?|||I have only read Evermore, and quite recently. I love her as an author, but I must say I was very dissapointed. The best part was the preview to the sequel! I would still read it to form your own opinion, just maybe bring a backup book? :)

Goodluck!|||Why not bring all four?

But if that just isn't an option, I suggest Evermore.|||Well I haven't read any of them. But I looked up the summaries of each book and Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Stolarz seems the most interesting to me.

Hope I helped and have a fun trip =]|||A Great and Terrible Beauty. If not, then The Forest of Hands and Teeth.
I haven't read A Great and Terrible Beauty or Deadly Little Secret, but my best friend absolutely *adores* A great and terrible beauty.
I myself have read The Forest and Evermore. I didn't like Evermore at all, and The Forest was great up until the ending.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment