Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm in a Regency / Victorian phase now. I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice, but liked Jane Eyre more. I also really liked the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray, as well as Beauty by Robin McKinley. However, I did not like Gossip Girl, the books and the television series.

Will I enjoy the Luxe series then? Are they as good as some of the books I have mentioned above?|||Someone mentioned that the books were the Gossip Girl of that era.

I started reading it and was interested throughout, but I couldn't finish the series. Its actually quite a easy read, but it wasn't exactly my taste.

Pick it up and see if you like it; I might have to try again.|||Yeah, it's not bad. It's actually quite intersting.
I think the Gemma Doyle Trilogy was better, but the other books are quite well matched.

火车采集器
  • rachel zoe collection
  • grimaldis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment