Saturday, March 3, 2012

Percy Harvin at Green Bray
Lance Moore vs. Atlanta
Johnny Knox vs. Cleveland
Mike Sims-Walker at Tennessee (Definitely starting him)
Kevin Walter at Buffalo

I can pick three...

I was kind of leaning towards Lance Moore, Mike Sims-Walker and Johnny Knox. But if Andre Johnson doesn't play next week this could be big for Kevin Walter. I'd love to start Percy Harvin but it's kind of looking like Fave is looking to Sidney Rice a lot more now.|||Man! you need to see if miles austin is available!|||From what i have seen Johnson will play next week, so Walter prob isnt that great of a play. I say go with the 3 you picked i think it is probably the best.|||I would go for Moore, Knox or Walter, and Sims Walker

火车采集器
  • death certificates
  • chuys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment