Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just got a kindle for Christmas and so far have read A Child Called It and Leaving Gee's Bend. I loved both books. I am 20 years old and want to know about some books that are more for my age. I like fiction books, something I can learn from. SOME of Steven King. Also I would like to know if any1 has read the Libba Bray books. I kinda want to read them but I'm afraid I wont like them.|||Addition by Toni Jordan
Grace Lisa Vandenburg, the narrator of this pleasant neurotic-girl-meets-boy debut, is 35 years old and has been addicted to counting since she was eight. She lives alone in Melbourne, Australia, and is on sick leave from her teaching job, filling her weeks with counting鈥攕teps and syllables and bites and things鈥攁nd sticking to her rigid routines, which include trips to the cafe and phone calls from her mother and self-absorbed younger sister.

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Jacob Jankowski says: "I am ninety. Or ninety-three. One or the other." At the beginning of Water for Elephants, he is living out his days in a nursing home, hating every second of it. His life wasn't always like this, however, because Jacob ran away and joined the circus when he was twenty-one.

The Millenium Trilogy, starting with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

The Gemma Doyle trilogy and Beauty Queens are all available for Kindle & well worth reading.|||I'm 19 and have just finished reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray and I absolutely LOVED it! Seriously. I love the whole Victorian element to the book, as I've never read anything like that before, and her writing is very poetic. The story itself is intriguing and the characters are very unique, i cannot wait to get the next two in the trilogy so i definitely say go for it!!|||I highly recommend all of John Green's books, as well as Sarah Rees Brennan's The Demon's Lexicon trilogy. All of Libba Bray's books are definitely worth reading, they're fantastic!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment