Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My English teacher wants us to bring in a book that we think our peers might possibly enjoy. I am having a ridiculously hard time deciding which book I ought to bring in. But thankfully, I have managed to narrow it down to two books. Which do you think I should bring? Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice or A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray?|||AGATB. Love that trilogy, always will.
I'm just sad that it will probably turn into the new Twilight since it is also being made into a movie.|||i personally haven't read anne rice's novel yet, but i loved a great and terrible beauty. the series was so much fun to read and i would think many would like to read it, if they're patient! the last book took me longer than it would normally take for me to read it because i had an ap exam to study for, but i could have read it soooo much faster if i didn't have the exam. i enjoyed it that much. but, why not bring in both books? if you like both, then maybe the others will like it too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment