Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I read the first two books, and I cant wait to read the 3rd of the Trilogy by Libba Bray. My father lost his job, so we are currently struggling with money. The library does not have the book avaliable to read (I'm on hold as the 179 person!!!!). I really want to finish the series! I'm intersted in what happens with Gemma and Kartik. Please, can anyone help me?|||Sorry but what you are asking could cause other people to lose their jobs in the publishing industry. So I suggest you wait your turn at the library.

Meg Cabot has this to say about epiracy:

"But what about the many hard-working people who edited, copy-edited, copy-set, printed, designed, publicized, and did whatever else was necessary to get that book into print? The publishing industry is in big trouble right now, just like all those other industries we hear about on TV every night during the evening news…only no one is bailing the publishing industry out.

So publishers are having to lay people off, shut down whole divisions, and cancel book contracts. Projects some of us have been working on are being “post-poned indefinitely.” One of my best friends just got laid off from her job last week. And of course, bookstores all over the country are having to shut down due to flagging sales.

This is just wrong."|||You can get it from amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0739356…|||i've uploaded that file here
http://sn.im/cdiv7

火车采集器
  • dickey s bbq
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment