Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray is about a girl in the 19th century, England who discovers she has magic powers. It's very good and if you haven't read it, I envy you. I wish I hadn't read it, not because it wasn't good, but because now I can't read it again and have the same magical feeling I had when I first read it.|||Ghost Boy by Ian Lawrence

Seven Deadly Sins series by Robin Wasserman

Naughts & Crosses series by Malorie Blackman

Uglies saga by Scott Westerfeld

Children of the River by Linda Crew

Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz

The Vampire Diaires by L.J. Smith|||Rebel Angels and the Sweet Far Thing are two other books by Libba Bray, so they'd probably be on par with A Great and Terrible Beauty
..hope this helped :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment