Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's a work of art, I have to confess that I cried less when one of my best friends died. It sounds vile, but I felt so close to Kartik, and- oh, no, I'm bawling again.|||I TOTALLY GET YOU
OH MY GOD
I was crying so hard
and depressed for awhile
I couldn't beleive it
it was just a total shock
I can't beleive it had to end like that
I JUST CANT|||Yeah Libba Bray is great!! but i would cry more at my friends funural to be honest lol :)|||What's the question? If it's bad that you cried more with this novel than when you're friend passed? If that is it, then, no I don't think that you should feel bad. It all depends on where you're at emotionally in you life at the moment, or duration of when the event occured. I'm the same way. I look back and analyze how much I cried compared to another time when something terrible happened. But you can't blame yourself, it's your state of mind. Plus, you can cry about things long after what happend happend. Some things just affect you and some things effect you. But one way or another, all stays with you throughout your life, and you will look back and reflect, and hopefully one day not analyze, and just feel. You'll still FEEL fore the rest of your life. there's not a limited space in time that you HAVE to cry in orelse you're viewed as EVIL! Don't worry, the fact that you didn't cry also may mean that you haven't accepted it or are in denial. SEE THERE'S LOTS MORE TO ANALYZE THAN JUST WHEN THE RIGHT TIME TO CRY WAS OR WASN'T USED!! lol...just thoughts, Denial is our friend and foe. Tears represent pain, joy, fear, sorrow, contentment, .....and the list goes on and on. You be the judge........just not the judge of yourself.|||I know what you mean by feeling close to Kartik, I think Libba Bray is brilliant with drawing you into the characters, but I HATED the third book - I didn't cry at all, I was too mad! The ending totally ruined the rest of the series for me, because it ends and she's crying and all alone. What kind of ending is that?! I think if they'd BOTH somehow been part of the Tree of All Souls it would have been better! But whatever... Maybe I'll just have to rewrite the ending for myself. ;)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment