Friday, March 9, 2012

is she going to write a 4th book in the Gemma Doyle series? thanks.|||No. On the Gemma Doyle Trilogy website, it says that that A Sweet Far Thing is 'The third and final installment of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy.'

:( I was really hoping Kartik would come back from the grave or something like that.|||She's said nothing of that. I think The Sweet Far Thing is the last in the series. Haven't read it though, can't wait.|||I bought TheGreat and Terrible Beauty and The Rebel Angels, but haven't read them yet. What is the third book called?|||She is not planning on it, and I really don't want her to, I like the ending of The Sweet Far Thing the way it is. However, I hope that she writes more books!|||No it's trilogy so it stops at A sweet far Thing.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment