Tuesday, March 6, 2012

how would you spell the girl name sounding bray-uh?

im thinking breyah, breya? but i need more spellings that look nice but also dont confuse the pronunciation.

thanks|||Br茅a. The "茅" is pronounced "ay", like in the name Aur茅lia (awe-RAY-lee-uh).|||I instantly thought Breya, like Theya and Freya.
Its very pretty.
I guess there is also:
Braeuh
Braiah
Brayah
Braya
I dont know, im just making them up, i prefer Breya.|||Breya is cute ^_^|||Sorry, can't really help with the spelling. But if I sounded it out right, all that comes to mind are the tar pits in California. You can look those up and see how that's spelled. :)
But how about Braya-it's spelled like it sounds.|||Brea. I don't know how that got to be a girl's name. In LA it means tar. Everything in the vicinity of the tar pits is called La Brea this or that --boulevard, avenue, boutique hotel. I guess as long as she never goes to Southern California or meets anyone who speaks Spanish it would be okay but in those situations a girl with that name would find herself the source of great hilarity. BTW I wouldn't mind being named Brea or La Brea myself. I was a total dinosaur freak when I was a kid and yearned to visit the tar pits the way other kids want to go to Disneyland. I would have proudly told anyone I met that I was named after the La Brea Tar Pits, one of the richest sources of fossils of extinct animals in the world. That just gave me a great idea for a story. La Brea Jones, girl palaeontologist! She always gets her bones.|||Breyah. I really like this name!!|||Breia
Brayah
Braya

Breya is my favorite though:)

鈾?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||Braeah, perhaps?

Or maybe Breya.|||Braeyah

火车采集器
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment