Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm 15 years old and I love reading. I've ran out of books and am looking for recommendations for a great teen romance novel.

I've read the Twilight series (who hasn't) and am quite sick of vampires.
I've read most Sarah Dessen novels, Libba Bray's, The Luxe series and others.

Suggestions are much appreciated, thanks! :)|||Ohhh I love The Luxe and I do like Twilight but I'm not really into vampires either. But I might recommend one because it's really good but not like twilight =)


I'll give a little review along with other books I liked to recommed =)
And also try to get a mix of everything then with romance, friendship, and meaning鈽烩樅鈽?=)


Perfect Chemistry (this book is a cute romance novel that shows that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover because you don't know what there really is ^_~)


Flipped (this book is a cute romance novel with troubles of falling in love and being in love as a teenager. Also a heartwarming story.)



The Private series by Kate Brian (if you like romance novels with a twist of secrets and scandals, this book is great without being like Gossip Girl!!)



Kira Kira (Sometimes I take a break from romance and read books like this which is sad yet meaningful.)



Thousand Splendid Suns By Khaled Hosseini (THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! I think it's sad yet meaningful and makes you feel grateful of all our rights us women have these days)




The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini (It is also by the same author of Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, and this book will make you look at the world a different way. And I'm pretty sure someone also recommended this book too)



So B. It (You probably read this but even though it's sad, you'll cherish each moment and page until the book ends)


Bloom By Elizabeth Scott (A fresh, honest, and heartfelt story of a first love)


The Luxe series (this book has love with a twist in action. You'll always be surprised at what happens in this book since it's in New York in 1899.)


Friend me by cathy hopkins (this is a great friendship and shows how you can overcome hard times with the help of friends ^^)


The Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz (has vampires and romance but isn't like Twilight)


Well I hope that Helps =)
Good Luck ^^|||well even though you say youre sick of vampires, you should try out some vampyres. lol. i LOVEEE the house of night series by p.c. cast and kristin cast. theyre
marked
betrayed
chosen
untamed
hunted
and comin soon: tempted!!!

please give em a try!!! theyre sooo worth ittt!!!!|||Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel

Find more at :
http://lifeaftertwilight.com/teen_romanc鈥?/a>|||Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer.

Help me with my ending, please?

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||Growing up I was a huge fan of RL Stine's fear street books. Now i'm a huge fan of Richard Laymon. He's frickin' awesome!!!|||Twilight series|||Vampire academy|||try historical romances and nicholas sparks' books|||I haven't read anything with teen romace, but so far yea Twilight I guess.|||Night world. [;

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment