Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm just another aspiring actress out her, and I was wondering where the casting calls are going to be held for Libba Bray's A Great and Terrible Beauty, or if anyone knows someone I can get connected with for the movie that would be great!|||I don't know when they are--heck, Libba Freakin' BRAY doesn't know when they are. She's amazing at keeping us posted on her LiveJournal, http://libba-bray.livejournal.com She posts all info there.

I agree with the person above me, you need an agent and need to be part of an agency to even have a remote chance at it. Good luck with your acting, though.|||You don't have casting calls for just another person. What you need honey, is a really good acting agency represting you. I don't know if you already do, but if you don't, google agencies in your area. Also check if they are SAG aprooved. The aprooved list will also help you get closer to being in A Great and Terrible Beauty.
Good Luck in Your Acting!!!!|||Hot damn!
I didn't know that book is being turned into a movie!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment