Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you spell the girls name that sounds like Bray-dee?

Please don't give me your opinion on the name, just how would you spell it? Thanks.|||For a girl?
I would spell it Brady,or Bradi (Possibly Bradie or Braydi.I don't know though)|||I'm unaware that there's a girl's name which sounds like Brady, because there isn't.

Braydee is a particularly hilarious spelling of that masculine name, in that it contains Bray, the hee-haw sound a donkey makes.|||Brady, braidy, braydee, braidee|||I would spell it Bradi personally, but Braydee is cute =) or Braidee

Good luck =)|||Braiydeigh, Bradeeii, Breide, B-ray(dea).|||Brady.|||Brady|||Brady|||Bradey (:|||Brady|||Brady|||brady, unless you want to look ridiculous for spelling it really weird.|||Brady? I'm sure the name isn't a legit name any way

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment